What Happened When My Root-Canal Teeth Were Pulled

Robyn Openshaw, MSW - Updated: September 27, 2019 - - This Post May Contain Affiliate Links

Photo of woman with mouth open and dentist with surgical tools from

When I had two root canal teeth extracted by my biological dentist, I paid a few hundred dollars for an analysis of what bacteria were found in these “dead” teeth. I want to tell you what I learned when got my results back from the lab in Colorado.

Weighing a Root Canal VS Extraction

In this article:

Why My Root Canal Failed

My holistic dentist had told me previously that both of my root-canal teeth were failing.1 Since then, I’ve talked to half a dozen other dentists and people who have extensive experience with root canals about why root canals fail.

Dental Damage from Earlier Years

You would think that with all the good health habits I have, I would have better luck with my teeth. I confess to being more than a little disappointed that a bone graft and so much dental work would be required, notwithstanding my earlier years of eating lots of candy, ice cream, and diet soda.

All Root Canals Fail Years Later

But did you know that the EXPECTED time that a root canal lasts is a max of ten years? That’s right—endodontists KNOW that their procedure has a very limited life.

My brother Dave was in an ATV accident where his teeth planted in the steering wheel and killed ten of them. He had root canals on all of them, and guess what happened ten years later?

Yep, they were all failing.

Signs of Root Canal Infection

Woman holding jaw in pain from

Sensitivity, blisters on the gum, pain, and even rashes can indicated a failed root canal.

But what about those first ten years? Are those pleomorphic organisms trapped in an anaerobic environment, in a dead organ, really contained during that time? Answer: no, they’re not! “Failing” just means that there are visible, discernible signs of rampant infection and decay. Teeth don’t get that way overnight! When a root canal infection is obvious, you can be sure the problem has existed for quite some time.

Failed Root Canal Symptoms

In my case, the signs of infection were mild tooth sensitivity and a blister on the gums covering the tooth. I also had a raging, itchy rash on my trunk and arms that came and went for 2.5 months, until I realized it was related to my teeth.

Sick & Tired? Dental Work May be the Culprit

What Happens to the Root Canaled Tooth?

Have you ever thought about the fact that the tooth is an organ? Biological dentists know this. Each tooth is part of an interconnected meridian in the body. When you decide to keep a dead tooth in your mouth through a root canal, you are truly fossilizing a dead organism in your living mouth. How can we think this won’t cause problems?!

Bacteria Found in the Samples

My test results came back saying that 10 bacteria were detected in the tooth sample. None of them were in the “active” concentration, where the microorganism is alive and well and not being effectively attacked by my immune system.

But two were in the “bright” concentration, which means “heavy concentration of the microorganism.”

The two most worrying bacteria were:

Photo of female scientist looking into microscope from

Getting your tooth tested with a bacteria sample can show if your root canal is infected.

Different Bacteria in the Body

I didn’t panic about this. The fact is, everybody has candida (a parasitic fungi like yeast), everybody has cancer, most people probably have strep and even MRSA micro-organisms too. Everybody has many yeasts, molds, fungi, viruses, bacteria, and the toxic waste byproducts of those critters in their blood and guts and organs.

Believe it or not, candida can actually have valid functions in the human body. In proportion, when we’re talking about tiny amounts in a teeming, healthy ecosystem, it’s not a problem.

When Should You Worry About the Bacteria?

The problem is when those baddies get out of hand, when the good guys in the body, like macrophages and healthy microorganisms, are overcome (by antibiotics! GMO-frankenfoods! sugar-feeding yeast and fungus!) and the baddies get out of control.

Killing tissues/organs such as your teeth, then trapping the bacteria in the teeth, deprived of oxygen, makes the baddies become super-psychos. That’s a gross oversimplification, but a google search on those two bacteria reveal that my own two breeds of baddies cause heart attacks, impaired immune response, and infections!2

Shudder.

After the Root Canal Tooth Extraction

It was weird to be missing two teeth for a while, but I was glad to be rid of the super-psychos.

The dentist offered me an antibiotic the day of my surgery, since he knew the baddies were out and running around. I said no thanks, that I wanted to help my body manage it. And it did. Every time I think of this, I send a gratitude message inward, thanking my body for heroic immune function during a rough patch!

What was the experience like if you’ve ever had a root canal? If you could choose, would you have a root canal or have the tooth extracted? Share your story in the comments section below.

Up Next: How To Find A Good Biological Dentist: 10 Questions To Ask

Photograph of Robyn Openshaw, founder of Green Smoothie Girl

Robyn Openshaw, MSW, is the bestselling author of The Green Smoothies Diet, 12 Steps to Whole Foods, and 2017’s #1 Amazon Bestseller and USA Today Bestseller, Vibe. Learn more about how to make the journey painless, from the nutrient-scarce Standard American Diet, to a whole-foods diet, in her free video masterclass 12 Steps to Whole Foods.

Photo of woman with mouth open and dentist with surgical tools with post's text from "What Happened When My Root-Canal Teeth Were Pulled" by Green Smoothie Girl

Sources

1. Zehnder, Matthias, and Georgios N Belibasakis. “On the Dynamics of Root Canal Infections-What We Understand and What We Don’t.” Virulence, Taylor & Francis, 2015, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4601489/.
  2. Georgalas, C., Kanagalingam, J., Zainal, A., Ahmed, H., Singh, A., & Patel, K. S. (2002). The Association between Periodontal Disease and Peritonsillar Infection: A Prospective Study. Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery126(1), 91–94. https://doi.org/10.1067/mhn.2002.121318

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that help support the GSG mission without costing you extra. I recommend only companies and products that I use myself.

Editor’s note: This post was originally published on November 23, 2012 and has been updated for quality and relevancy.

Posted in: Dental Health, Detox, Health Concerns, Holistic Care

357 thoughts on “What Happened When My Root-Canal Teeth Were Pulled”

1. Nora says:

I had my first root canal in 2004. Iwas just 9 at the time. It started failing 3 years after I did it. I took good care of my oral hygiene but it finally went bad in 2011! Since then I wanted to pull it off but I couldn’t find a dentist who agreed to do so. I still have that tooth & I am suffering from a lot of health issues since 2011. It started with recurring cough & cold issues followed by acid reflux & migranes. Now I am hypothyroidic have symptoms of RA. I’m so confused… Pls help me with advices.

1. Rose Butler GSG says:

Nora, Did they say why they would not remove it? Can you find a holistic dentist near you? https://greensmoothiegirl.com/healthymouth/getlist/

2. Shruti Kumar says:

Hey . Need to discuss and seek some guodance from you . Have two root canal teeth. Want to get those removed .

Please WhatsApp on +919893289168.

1. Rose Butler GSG says:

Hi Shruti, as we are not medical professionals we cannot diagnose, treat or prescribe for any specific condition. Please refer to a holistic dentist in your area.

1. Lorena Lara says:

Holistic dentist in Clovis Ca

2. Pauline Law Yui Wan says:

Having watched Root Cause on Netflix (before it was taken off with pressure from the ADA etc) I checked with a dental clinic in my country that had 3D cone x ray facility to find I had 4 of my root canal teeth infected…..I had been having various health issues and decided to have them pulled……to be honest I felt so much better afterwards. I have now just read ‘The Toxic Tooth’ by Robert Kulacz and Thomas E. Levy……again a real eye-opener about the toxicity of root canals and cavitations. Sadly root canal treatment is huge business and the ADA and other Associations will do all they can to discredit anyone whose work establishes the connection between root canal-treated teeth and systemic diseases. BAN ROOT CANALS.

3. Heather says:

I can not afford to have my two root canal teeth pulled and implants put in right now. Is there anything you can do to help lessen the effects of the leaking toxins?
    Thank you!!

4. Emily says:

Is it safe to have root canal extraction from regular dentist? I am senior citizen and am on Medicaid and live in a small town.

1. Rose Butler GSG says:

Hi Emily, of course… you have to do what is best for you and where you live etc!!

5. Ami says:

To be honest, I am and was a bit skeptical about the science behind this. From what I’ve heard (and I’ve done extensive research), there is no scientific evidence to link root canals to any illness. However, being the very paranoid person I am, I’m still considering getting my root canal (2nd molar) extracted, but my wisdom teeth are also starting to grow out, pushing against it. I’m thinking of pulling the root canal molar and hopefully having the wisdom tooth replace it, but I was told this may be impossible because my wisdom teeth are growing at an angle into the tooth. I’m thinking perhaps by having the open space from extracting the root canal molar may give the wisdom tooth more room to grow into that space and straighten out, but I have no idea if that would actually work. Also, straightening and moving the wisdom tooth to the empty spot may make that area prone to more infection and cost a ton more, so does anyone have any opinion as to what I should do?

Also, is there a difference in the end result of having a root canal tooth extracted and having a normal tooth extracted? As in, would the extracted root canal site be more prone to infection, missing nerves, etc? Thanks!

1. Rose Butler GSG says:

Hi Ami, all good questions. These would be best answered by a holistic dentist.

2. Anna Green says:

Ami, it is best to have your wisdom teeth removed. Mine were pushing against my other teeth and I kerpt on getting gum infections there. So the dentist tooth them out but that was in 1992 but I have never regretted having them extracted. Most people have had their wisdom teeth out because they cause a lot of problems and you can’t do anything with them. They cannot be filled and they make the other teeth hurt.

6. Anna Green says:

I have just extracted 2 of my top teeth, both my top premolar and my top canine or eye tooth on the top right hand side of my mouth myself last night after months of pain. Because I could not find any dentist willing to take them out. They were hurting badly but the dentists I saw wanted me to have root canals, which I did not want as I am frightened of the side effects. So I had to extract the teeth myself. I did this by first putting Oralgel(benezane) gel which is a local anesthetic gel you can by over the counter, on my gums to numb them. Then I pulled both teeth out with pilers.
    Yes it hurt when I did it as the gel only numbs the gums not the tooth but I got both of them out tooth and all without leaving any behind. But this is not the first time I have had to do it.

Last year I had to pull 2 other teeth my 2nd molar on the top left and my other premolar on the top right because a dentist I went to botched the tooth extraction of my first molar on my top right and the pre molar next to it was loose and no one would take it out. And they wouldn’t take out the 2nd molar either. So I had to extract them myself. I now don’t have any biting teeth on my top right hand side so I will probably have to get dentures when my gums heal. But I would rather have false teeth than a root canal which I cannot afford anyway. I won’t have implants because one dentist said I have bone reduction so I think my jaw might be too sensitive for those. So hopefully I will get denture so I will be able to crew hard foods again.

7. Anna Green says:

I am in the UK BTW and over here most dentists prefer to save the tooth by doing a Root Canal rather than extract them. But I am very worried about having a RC incase I have an allergic reaction to what they put in it .

I have 2 white fillings on my 2 bottom molar teeth and have not had any problems but I don’t know if the fillings they put in a RC is the same as that or not. As I said before I had to pull my own 2 teeth myself because no dentist I went to would do it. Also I did not want to pay £1500 for a Root Canal and a crown as it would have been for each tooth, when I did not really want it, and it might not have worked if I had still had the toothache. As RC can fail and the teeth would have to have been taken out anyway.

I will now have to get dentures because I have no biting teeth on my top right of my jaw. But I don’t want implants because it means having meta screws in your jaw and because my dentists say I have got bone reduction. I think my jaw is too sensitive for implants. So I want to get dentures, but one of my top teeth on the other side of my mouth a premolar on my top left is loose. But I am not sure what to do about it. Because if that has to come out I will have a gap in between my molar and other tooth. So I am hoping to save that tooth if the dentist can.

8. Shannon Moses says:

Thanks for this. I had a faulty routine filling put in. My current dentist told me my dentist beforehand (never going back to that one) didn’t clean out the decay well enough before she filled it so there was decay between my molar and the filling for six months. I couldn’t reach it with a tooth brush or floss and didn’t know until it reached rather close to my nerve. If my nerve ends up being too damaged then I will know it’s better to just get it extracted. It’s better than paying for a root canal that I’m not covered for (on disability and can’t work) and have it cause me more problems when I’m in my late 30’s. Kind of sucks because this is my other dentists’ fault and not mine- but I’m glad I found the right information and my new dentist did such a god job informing me of what happened.

9. Patricia says:

I have been ill with upper respiratory infections since February of this year [flu, pneumonia, flu again, pleurisy, what we thought was a sinus infection, then maybe a cold or another sinus infection, and now a confirmed (via a camera scope) throat infection, same spot I had a staph infection (not MRSA) at 18 months ago]. The ENT has me on Doxycycline (10 day dose) and Mupirocin. I am scheduled to get my root canal tooth extracted tomorrow. Both the ENT and holistic dentist do not seem concerned. Has anyone had a tooth extracted while being treated at the same time for another infection? I would think you would want your body in tip top shape before doing an extraction, but at the same time I am thinking I am sick possibly from this tooth. The day of surgery will be day 4 of 10 of the antibiotic and then the dentist has me on some homeopathic drops too.

10. Gloria says:

I was diagnosed with myalgic encephlomylitis (ME) with chronic fatigue and post exertional malaise. I progressed to having serious nutritional malabsorption. This started as fatigue and symptoms piled on over a few years. I was diagnosed with SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) that left me homebound to the point even taking a shower exhausted me for a day. I was treated with Xifaxan 4 times. I got my first wheelchair in Jan 2016. I got 2 neighboring root canals removed early this year when my dentist said that he no longer felt that root canals were safe and mine were quite old. He had come to the conclusion that many of his patients have autoimmune illnesses and sleep problems due to root canals. I have steadily improved in the last 6 months and no longer need my wheelchair. I have been able to resume many of my normal activities if I rest and anticipate returning to a normal life as I continue to heal. I was amazed! Frankly, I didn’t think there would be any difference at all but opted for the removal because of the age damage to the tooth.

1. Rose Butler GSG says:

Gloria, that is truly an amazing recovery story. It is so wonderful to hear stories like this that give many people hope. We need more dentists like yours to realize the damage root canals can cause and treat their patients accordingly. Thanks for sharing your story!!

2. Julie says:

That is so encouraging, thankyou! I had 3 root canals removed yesterday & 13 amalgam fillings removed earlier. I am hoping I will notice improvement in energy and autoimmune problems.

11. KD says:

Did a 3d CBCT scan turned out had a fractured root canal tooth on my first molar and had infected radicular cyst underneath it and abcess infection which extended up until my wisdom tooth..so had the root canal tooth extracted and a cyst removed.. unfortunately couldn’t do ozone as there wasn’t surgeon who would ozone treatment in my state.. the surgeon said we should keep it under observation for 3 to 6 months to monitor the healing process… as he said in some cases it could relapse and the remaining 2 molars would need root canal or in major cases it needs to be extracted…. but in my case he said there is 90% chance it won’t happen….
    1) i would like to ask are there natural and effective ways heal and my up my oral health and to cure dental abcess…ive heard that tea tree oil and colloidal silver are good but not so sure…
    2)any specific oral care routine i should follow?
    3)i would be needing braces and would like to avoid any dental implants because of my condition …can braces be used to pull the 2 back molars forward? so that i would’nt need implants?..but if not possible bonded bridge is my best option is it safe?
    would like to have your opinion…

1. Rose Butler GSG says:

Hi KD, you have some very valid questions that would need to be addressed by a dentist. We recommend you follow up with a holistic dentist to help guide you. If you don’t have one in your area, perhaps you can find one that will be bale to work with you remotely via skype etc.

12. Joseph says:

I recently got 3 root-canaled teeth removed. When the dentist showed them to me after, I was appalled. How could I have let those decayed and infected things live in my mouth for so long? I had to have a sinus lift and bone graft put in. I had a great dentist do the work for me in Mexico. She even used ceramic implants which are more biocompatible.

My question is that after the procedure, I have been getting night sweats and chills, waking up sweating. Is this normal? She said that this was my body was detoxing itself. I just want to make sure that this isn’t a result of new infection.

Thanks!

1. Rose Butler GSG says:

Hi Joseph, we can’t advise you about your specific, complex health problems as we are not practitioners, so that isn’t ethical, and of course we have no access to the complex interplay of factors that comprise your health history. Those symptoms can be from a detox reaction but of course, an infection is not out of the question. You would need to check with your dentist or health care professional for further evaluation. Best of luck and so glad that you were able to remove those decaying root canals.

2. Stacey says:

Hi random question i need my root canal pulled out! Is it the same as having a tooth taken and do all the screws and crap they put in with it come out or do they have to be screwed out separate after the tooth?

1. Rose Butler GSG says:

Hi Stacey, I would check with your dentist to explain the exact procedure to you. I hope you can find a holistic dentist in your area to take are of removing that root canal for you.

13. Manoj Kumar says:

I had a root canal about 10 years ago. They also created two gaps in the tooth for placing a dental cap. I did not use any dental cap though. What happened after that root canal was a disaster for my life. Suddenly I found people are going away from me for bad breath coming out of my mouth. For last 10 years I suffered loss of my confidence and honor as well as other health issues. Everything was due to the root canal tooth. So, I have the root canaled tooth removed recently. After that, I am now fine with no bad breath problems and also having a better health. So, guys, just remove those root canal teeth and do not do root canal anymore. It always fails.

14. Stephanie says:

Hello all. I had a failed root canal tooth extracted on August 7 2019; after five years of declining health and every symptom you can think of. After having the root canal done, I was sick for five years until I decided to have the tooth extracted last month… The procedure was utterly horrible, as the holistic dentist didn’t prescribe anything for the pain but two weeks later and I felt GREAT! I no longer had the crushing weight-of-the-world exhaustion I was used to having… that is until I took two days worth of antibiotics an infectious disease doctor prescribed for me. The dentist sent my extracted tooth to the lab to be tested for bacteria – I had a large amount of “serratia marescens” bacteria, the bacteria that causes meningitis – and was told I needed to be on some heavy antibiotics. The antibiotics made me feel horrible and I was told to stop them. This was two weeks ago and now I’m right back to feeling exhausted and sick again. I broke down today and I hope finding this post will help me; I just feel like I was certain this was what was making me sick and after it was removed, I felt like the old me!! To have that and now it’s gone again, well, I’m struggling keeping my hopes up… Anyone experience something similar? What should or can I do?! I wish you all the best of health and happiness! Thank you for reading this.

1. Sylwia says:

Hi, I’m now in a similar situation. I got rid of my root canal tooth and waiting for improvement. I have inflammation in my body which isn’t located. I hope the tooth was the source since doctors suspect lupus. I advise you to visit an immunologists to have tests done because your symptoms may be caused with some of autoimmune disease.

15. michelle says:

Thank you for confirming my concerns of having an infected root canal. I also have been suffering with a raging rash with blisters on my torso and back area…then a blister on my gums near the infected tooth.

Dentists all tell you root canals are sure way to preserve your teeth, but that is a non truth.

Now I am the victim of loosing two teeth due to a failed root canal that lasted less than four years. Yes it is depressing. and a lesson learned the hard way.

When you really think about it…how can a dead tooth with no blood supply fight off infection…it can’t!

16. Rita says:

I don’t know if you remember me but I had a root canal done in October of 2018, and was having health issues. Last Wednesday, September 5, 2019 had old root canal tooth removed and bone graft had to be put in for my jaw not to sink. Anyway went to a biological dentist and had procedure done. I will say as far as I can tell the itching has stopped through out my body, I do feel a little more like my old self, I am sleeping longer at night. Now this is just since Wednesday and today is Sunday. I go back to the dentist on Wednesday to have a check-up and to get info on blood that was drawn while they were doing procedure. I am still taking Tylenol, on ice pack and 5 day antibiotics. My question us about bone grats and success rates and what to expect. Believe me I do not want to face any surprises. Hey give me some feedback back. Thanks

1. Rose Butler GSG says:

Hi Rita, we would recommend asking your dentist, preferably a holistic dentist, about the success rate of a bone graft and what to expect. Everyone is different and they would be the experts to answer your question based on your dental history.

17. Leslie says:

I’m in Denver.. who is your dentist? I have recurring stomach infections and had learned earlier root canals could be the root cause. I’m currently looking for a bio dentist.

18. Frank r says:

Was wondering if anyone here had digestive issues after having a root canal done? A week after having a tooth done with 4 canals and being on antibiotics I had horrible digestive issues including ecoli and sibo

19. Amy says:

I have had progressively worse digestive issues since a root canal retreat 3 years ago. Were you tested for sibo? I suspect I have it after rounds of antibiotics for the tooth over the years.

20. Z.S. says:

Where can I send my root canal molar to have them tested and what is the cost?

21. Laura BC says:

My Endodontist told me that I have a cracked tooth (#19) which is the source of my tooth pain when chewing. He told me that I needed a Root Canal and subsequently a crown over that tooth to ‘fix’ the problem. Prior to my visit, I had already watched the documentary "Root Cause" on Netflix (I was lucky to see it before the powers-that-be took it down). I’ve also done some of my own research regarding Root Canals, how they can fail and their connection to all types of medical problems. I have always been a ‘preventative’ medicine type of gal and would rather do things to promote my health and whenever possible avoid potentially harmful procedures. With all this said, I’ve decided to just have this tooth extracted but I’m not CLEAR on what to do after that!
    I know it’s not ideal to leave the space in my mouth – so what’s the better, healthier choice? — to get a Bridge or Implant done? Can an implant also have toxic bacteria implications?
    I’m in the process of trying to find a reputable Biological Dentist to get their ‘second opinion’ to what my Endodontist said. Any thoughts would be helpful 🙂
    As a side note, I have Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and have noticed that it’s gotten louder on the same side of my mouth where my cracked, inflamed tooth is. This is another reason that I don’t want to get a root canal — in fear of harmful bacterial causing more inflammation and maybe affecting my Tinnitus.
    Thanks GSG! Your website and information is just great!

22. Lisa Landy says:

I am wondering if removing the root canals in a tooth are the same as just extracting that tooth.
    Thanks,
    Lisa

23. Janine says:

I had two root canal teeth removed at the end of September and ten amalgams (big ones) replaced with ceramic over the last several months as well. I have had a history of sinus, hypothyroidism and four years ago was diagnosed with late stage lung cancer. My biological dentist believes all of these issues have been caused by my dental health. The root canal teeth were both infected around the roots according to the oral surgeon and one had been in my mouth for around six years and the other twenty? My question is how long after removal of the root canals and the amalgams will my body feel the benefits? I guess more accurately how long does it take to rid the body of those horrible toxins? I have turned my life upside down to heal from the cancer and have made so many positive changes. I think I should have addressed the dental earlier but there are so many areas of your health that you need to address when dealing with a cancer diagnosis that it’s not possible to address everything at one time. And I prefer natural to conventional (surgery wasn’t an option for the cancer and I said no to chemotherapy and radiation). I did do a targeted drug for a year and a half along with several natural treatments but after that have been utilizing natural treatments to deal with the cancer. My body definitely prefers them. With the detoxing I do ongoing for the cancer and now the detoxing from the dental toxins I’d love to hear more about when people noticed a real difference in how they felt. Thank you.

24. Trisha Pender says:

I have had a troublesome tooth for over a year now. It has been filled a couple of times but to no avail. Two weeks ago my dentist performed the first part of a route canal treatment. Then I got a massive abscess on my gum above the tooth. When I went back he obviously couldn’t work on it so he prescribed an antibiotic which I took and the abscess cleared up. I went back yesterday and had the nasty tooth extracted. However. I developed an itch while on the antibiotic. I actually thought it was a reaction to amoxicillin but I’ve never been sentitive to amoxicillin before. The itch was around my groin and bottom, under my arms, forearms and legs. No rash. The tooth is gone 24 hours now. No pain yet and fingers crossed, no dry socket.

25. Billie says:

Hi there! So I’m really thinking that my root canal has caused enough damage to affect my digestive system. As I write this I can’t bite down in my root canal tooth that was re-done 8 months ago after 30 years. I’m going for blood work and other tests to rule out other infections like HPylori but I’m pretty sure my gastritis like symptoms, depression, fatigue, nausea, headaches, stomach pain, gas, severe bloating and loss of appetite could be linked.

26. Sylwia says:

I had my root canal done 8 years ago.two months ago the tooth chipped so I decided to have a ceramic tooth crown. So I visited my dentist and he started preparing the tooth to do so . After a week I got a fever of 40 degrees Celsius, rash and joint pains. The doctors suspected Still disease and now lupus. I’m a wreck of a human, because of the stress. rheumatologist gave me steroids and immuno suppressive medications. Then I met an immunologists who asked me about any roots canals. So I visited the best dentist in my town who listened to me carefully and did me a MRI scan of my teeth. He noticed some artefact next to the root and decided to remove the tooth. So we did 7days ago. Together with my rheumatologists we decided to quit the medications and now I am waiting for my body’s reaction. I’m holding my breath waiting for a miracle to happen.Without steroids my CRP was raising showing inflammation in my body. Has anyone here had similar problems? Oh, and I developed Hashimoto disease few years ago, so I must have some immune disorders. What is more, it seems I wasn’t feeling ok since that tooth done. I became weaker, no energy and my blood tests were showing some inflammation occasionally. I’m going to do blood tests in three days.

1. Sylwia says:

Hello, anyone?

27. Monica says:

Choosing a Dentist in Adelaide can make all the difference between a pleasant experience and a bad one. This may have an effect on your dental requirements and prevents good dental health. Many people find dentist through phonebooks or will choose dentist at random local dentist. You can also choose from the list of dentist on your community to provide dental services. Although you can find a good dentist this way, choosing a dentist should be more careful than just selecting your dentist at random. So how should I choose a dentist

28. You have to visit a crisis dental specialist when there is an emergency. While you are confronting a physical issue to your teeth you have to visit a crisis dental specialist in Chermside and not smother it taking agony executioners. From the start you can visit your family doctor and afterward cause a meeting with a dental specialist to go further to take care of the issue. This is significant as a dental center is outfitted with trend setting innovation explicitly intended to deal with oral wounds. Specialists will ensure that you no further experience any sort of agony. For example, if your youngster is encountering horrifying teeth torment, it gets inescapable to hold up until the morning to visit a specialist. Crisis dental specialists investigate the issue with need and take care of the issue.

29. Robin says:

I had a root canal I think about 8 to 10 years ago. Had I known then what I know now I would have had the tooth pulled. At the time, I had no issues with the procedure and suffered no ill effects. Having learned about the bacteria that could build up, I am leaning toward getting it checked out now. I still have four mercury-based fillings that I am trying to get replaced (had five but ended up having to get one of the teeth pulled). I have had nothing but problems with my teeth since I had those amalgam fillings put in in college (I am now in my 60s) – extreme sensitivity and periodontal disease, which I am convinced is associated with the fillings. So, time to get the root canal tooth looked at too! And then do a metal detox.

30. Lwood says:

Is this why I ‘all of a sudden’ developed Sinus issues at the age of 55 (never before had any) after a Root Canal?

1. lwood says:

Forgot to add, this has been going on for 10 years now …

2. In my opinion. I would say it’s a definite possibility. Reason being around age 23 I started experiencing excruciating headaches. I thought it was part of life, just getting older. Age 28 I get a dental implant on my molar. I knew I had a cavity. Didn’t know it was rotting and probably had tons of bacteria. The implant changed my life. It was as if a dark fog lifted from my mind. No more head aches. Your teeth are so incredibly important to your overall health. I went six years with bacteria in my tooth, who knows how many years that shaved off my life. So to answer your question, just get your root canal teeth replaced with implants. You may find that was the problem.