Looking for a Healthy Treat? Try These Easy No-Bake Energy Bites
This recipe comes to us from Heidi F. in Ohio. Her kids love these delicious little no-bake energy bites. They are the perfect healthy snack, and they take only 10 minutes to make, so what’s not to love?!
No-Bake Energy Bites
- 1 cup (dry) gluten-free quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup any natural nut butter
- 1/4 cup GSG Tri-Omega (sprouted broccoli, chia, and flaxseed)
- 1/2 cup of any of the following: chocolate chips, cacao nibs, raisins, dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls 1″ in diameter. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week. Makes about 20-25 balls.
Robyn Openshaw, MSW, is the bestselling author of The Green Smoothies Diet, 12 Steps to Whole Foods, and 2017’s #1 Amazon Bestseller and USA Today Bestseller, Vibe. Learn more about how to make the journey painless, from the nutrient-scarce Standard American Diet, to a whole-foods diet, in her free video masterclass 12 Steps to Whole Foods.