Healthy, High-Protein Peppermint Mocha Recipe
Better than the Starbucks’ version — and much healthier and cheaper! — this easy recipe is perfect for holiday mornings, or anytime.
Coffee enhances the flavor of chocolate, and mint pairs well with chocolate. This beverage wakes you up and gives you a bounce in your step!
- 8 oz brewed organic Lifeboost Coffee
- 1/4 cup almond milk or oat milk
- 1 scoop GreenSmoothieGirl Bone Broth Protein Chocolate Shake
- 2-3 drops of organic peppermint extract or fresh mint leaves
- dollop of coconut cream optional
- pinch of cinnamon optional
Warm the almond or oat milk on the stove, don’t allow it to boil.
Add all ingredients and blend until combined.
Top with a dollop of coconut cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.
Add to a large mug and enjoy!
Here’s what you need to make this healthy, high-protein coffee drink:
Our clean and delicious GreenSmoothieGirl Bone Broth Protein powder. Plus, my favorite, healthy coffee to drink.
Want more bone broth beverages? Here are 9 Healthy, Satisfying Bone Broth Drinks to Warm You Up
Tags: Bone Broth
No comments found, but you can be our first!