Smoothie Bowl | GreenSmoothieGirl
Make sure to watch my how-to video!
- 1 1/2 cups water or almond milk
- 2 - 3 large handfuls spinach
- 1 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 banana frozen in chunks
- 2 tbs GSG Sprouted Flax or TriOmega
- 1 - 2 servings GSG Protein Powder
- 1 cup ice for a thicker consistency optional
Blend all until smooth. Pour into a bowl and add toppings (fresh berries, unsweetened coconut flakes, etc).
Tags: 9 Day Challenge Recipe, smoothie
3 thoughts on “Smoothie Bowl | GreenSmoothieGirl”Leave a Comment
Looks good. That will be next smoothie I make. Love all the ingredients, but don’t have fresh coconut. Thank you for sharing.
There is way too much fruit sugar in this recipe. My blood sugar would be way too high if I used that much. Just a few berries is more than enough. If not, just add a few drops of stevia.
Yes Rose, you can modify to suite your needs.