Simone and Sheila’s It’s-So-Delicious-Your-Brains-Are-Going-To-Fall-Out Parmesan Cheese | GreenSmoothieGirl
Simone and Sheila’s It’s-So-Delicious-Your-Brains-Are-Going-To-Fall-Out Parmesan Cheese
The name says it all! This fluffy cheesy vegan concoction is the perfect topping or addition to all kinds of Italian dishes. It looks, feels, and tastes like Parmesan cheese!
- 1/4 cup raw cashews soaked for three hours to remove enzyme inhibitors, rinsed and dehydrated at 105 degrees for about eight hours until crunchy
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds preferably soaked for six hours, rinsed, sprouted for one day until they have small tails, and dehydrated until crunchy at 105 degrees for about eight hours
- 1/2 cup golden flax seeds
- 2/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
Grind flax seeds in mixer or coffee grinder until powdery.
Pour all ingredients in a food processor and process on high until it looks, feels and tastes like Parmesan Cheese!