Living Italian Bread
A gourmet Italian bread featuring sprouted wheat berries, basil, and tomatoes. Created by level III raw chef Patty Maher.
- 2 cups sprouted wheat berries allow berries to soak for eight hours, rinse and sprout them for 24 hours or until they have small tails
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh basil
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 bulb garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp Sheila and Simone’s That’s So Delicious My Brains Are Going To Fall Out Parmesan Cheese
- 4 cloves garlic
- Process all ingredients until very thoroughly blended with no lumps (about 15 to 20 minutes, shutting off the processor for about one minute every five so it doesn’t overheat).
- Spread out into a 1/4 –inch-high square on dehydrator trays covered with non-stick sheets, score and dehydrate at 110 degrees for about 18 to 20 hours, flipping after about 10 hours for even dehydration.
- Break apart bread slices once garlic bread is desired consistency and brush with Patty’s Yummy Italian Butter.
- Put bread slices back into the dehydrator for about an hour before serving and serve warm.
Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender and enjoy.