Garden Fresh Vegan Cream of Tomato Soup | GreenSmoothieGirl
Garden Fresh Vegan Cream of Tomato Soup
This silky-smooth cream of tomato soup with yummy tomato chunks is seasoned perfectly with pepper and garlic for a healthy classic.
- 8 cups garden fresh tomatoes, cut in chunks
- 3 cups dehydrated tomatoes
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1 cup soaked raw cashews
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 dates
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a high-speed blender, blend everything until smooth except four cups of chopped tomatoes.
- Pour into a sauce pan. Add remaining four cups of tomatoes
Cook on a medium heat until soup starts to boil slightly. Turn to a low heat and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite healthy crackers and enjoy.