Easiest Starter Green Smoothie
Anyone will enjoy this easy first-timer’s concoction, including children and those with finicky tastes!
- 1 3/4 Cup water
- 1 Tbsp. honey or agave (raw, organic)
- 1 10-oz. bag spinach
- 1 banana (preferably frozen in chunks)
- 2 Cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 peach, pear, orange, or apple
- 2 Tbsp. GSG Sprouted Flax or Sprouted TriOmega Superfood (optional)
- 1-2 scoops GSG Protein Powder (optional)
Blend all until very smooth.
Pour in glasses and enjoy, or refrigerate for up to 48 hours, shaking well before.