Yummy All-You-Can-Eat Cake with Variations | GreenSmoothieGirl
Yummy All-You-Can-Eat Cake with Variations
- 3 cups finely ground whole-wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups organic sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp Original Himalayan Crystal Salt
- spices to taste (cinnamon, allspice, clove)
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- your choice of apples, nuts, carrots, raisins, zucchini, dates, etc.
Combine flour, baking soda, sugar, vanilla, salt, and spices, then blend water and apple cider vinegar into the dry ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients of your choice. Mix together for 1 minute in a blender or 2 minutes by hand.
Bake in a 9×13 pan at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.