Sprouted Quinoa Salad
Healthy and delicious sprouted quinoa is the star of this salad!
- 2 cups quinoa soaked several hours, drained, and sprouted 1-2 days
- 2-3 juice of juiced limes
- 1 apple
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp dried mint leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 cups sliced red grapes
- 6 stalks diced celery
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups diced broccoli or 2 red peppers
- 1 cup raw cashews, chopped
- In BlendTec, puree lime juice, apple, olive oil, mint leaves, salt, and pepper.
- Toss dressing with all ingredients except cashews.
- Marinate a few hours in the fridge if time allows. Add cashews right before serving.