Spinach Strawberry Salad and Dressing
Besides being absolutely scrumptious, this healthy summer salad is packed with ingredients to keep you in your best state possible for festive summer activities.
Spinach Strawberry Salad
A delicious and refreshing salad filled with the tastes of summer!
- 2 washed bags of spinach, torn into pieces
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced finely optional
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 2-3 Tbsp pureed strawberries or raspberries optional
- 1⁄4 tsp basil optional
Toss spinach, strawberries, and pecans.
Blend all dressing ingredients except poppy seeds briefly in high-speed blender.
Add poppy seeds and pulse a couple of times.
Drizzle desired amount of dressing over salad and toss.