Coffee Acai Smoothie Bowl Recipe
On an occasional morning, I’ll wake up wanting a more out of my typical morning smoothie. On those bright, sunny days, this Coffee Acai Smoothie Bowl is the perfect breakfast! I’ll also eat it for a tasty, early-afternoon snack.
Coffee Acai Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie bowls are a fun way to mix up your daily green smoothie habit. Acai is a superfood packed with antioxidants, and it’s low in sugar.
- 1 packet frozen acai or 4 oz. acai juice
- ½ cup Lifeboost Coffee
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup frozen mango
- 1 whole banana fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp GreenSmoothieGirl Sprouted Flax optional
- 1 scoop GreenSmoothieGirl Protein Powder, any flavor optional
- ½ cup ice optional for thicker consistency
- personal toppings of your preference (coconut flakes, cacao nibs, sliced bananas, strawberries, blueberries, nuts, or seeds)
Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
Top with granola, coconut flakes, sliced banana, strawberries, blueberries, nuts, seeds, etc.
Related Recipe: Acai Smoothie Bowl