Blended Salad Smoothie Recipe
- 1 very large handful spinach
- 1 tomato
- 1/8-1/4 red onion
- 1/2 avocado or 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 zucchini or yellow squash
- A few springs cilantro optional
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- water to achieve desired consistency
- 1 pinch Himalayan sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Blend all ingredients until smooth, using minimal olive oil and water to achieve a consistency for blending.
Eat with a spoon, or thin out with water to drink.
This delicious Blended Salad is perfect for an on-the-go salad! It’s tasty and packed full of wonderful vegetable nutrients!
Our next 9-Day Green Smoothie Challenge starts soon, on Monday, August 15th! Join for Free!
Tags: avocado, breakfast, green smoothie, healthy smoothie, spinach, Spinach Smoothie, tomato
One thought on “Blended Salad Smoothie Recipe”Leave a Comment
thank you! I have been looking for a salad or green smoothie with sea salt in it!