Raw Pumpkin Peanut Butter Pie | GreenSmoothieGirl
Raw Pumpkin Peanut Butter Pie
A tasty dessert to satisfy any sweet tooth
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup soaked raisins or dates
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup soaked raisins or dates
- 2 packets stevia powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Soak raisins or dates for at least 1 hour to soften.
- Drain and combine all ingredients for crust in food processor or high-powered blender.
- Press into small pie pan. Chill while making the filling.
- Add all ingredients for filling, after draining water from raisins or dates first. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Layer filling on top of crust and freeze.