Ep. 244: 7 Things I Would Demand In Writing If Hospitalized + What You Need to Know About IVM
So, this drug that has wiped covid out in many parts of the world, it came from a natural compound. So what was that compound? Can you buy it in the form of a natural supplement? Also, why does an anti-parasite drug work astonishingly well against a virus? Why I wouldn’t take IVM if they “bring it back” later, for a million bucks.
And, 7 things I wrote up, to demand, when I got covid, that you could write your own version up and print out, in case you’re ever hospitalized (and why).
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
Robyn’s 7 Directives for Inpatient Hospitalization (this is not medical advice, this is simply Robyn’s request per her research):
- No vent under any circumstances. If you’re so sure I’m going to die, get my family’s permission and crank up the fentanyl. Supplemental O2, yes!
- No remdesivir under any circumstances.
- Please give me ivermectin. (If you won’t, my family has it and will supply it.)
- Please give me an IV bag of Vitamin C every day. (Yes, it does work, 100’s of published studies on high efficacy against infection.)
- No liquid steroids, only inhaled budesonide (steroid) if you feel it’s needed.
- No antibiotics, unless you can prove a bacterial infection to my family.
- Please keep me sitting up, active and walking around. (One of the reasons I do not want a vent–when you’re immobile you’re almost guaranteed to get pneumonia and hospital-acquired infections.) If your staff is too busy to do it, please let my family do it. #1 predictor of covid hospitalization/death is inactivity/sedentary lifestyle.