Soba Noodle Salad with Miso Vinaigrette
A healthy Japanese-style cuisine dish with carrots, ginger, and more
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 8oz soba or 100% buckwheat noodles
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 sheets toasted nori, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1-2 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp pickled ginger
- 3 tbsp water
Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Rinse under cold water, drain well, and place in large bowl.
- Add all dressing ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Then add dressing mixture into noodles and toss.
- Combine carrots, radicchio, green onions, nori and sesame seeds, then toss with noodles. Serve cold.