No Bake Bites
Kids love these delicious little no-bake energy bites. They are the perfect healthy snack, and take only 10 minutes to make!
- 1 cup gluten free quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup any natural nut butter
- 1/4 cup GSG Tri-Omega Sprouted broccoli/chia/flaxseed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs or raisins, dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
Once chilled, roll into balls of 1″ in diameter. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.