Dill Pickle Kale Chips | GreenSmoothieGirl
Dill Pickle KaleChips
Crispy garlicky kale chips with a zingy dill taste make for an excellent snack
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp dried dill
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 16 kale leaves
- Blend first 8 ingredients in high-speed blender, adding a minimum of water to make it blend.
- Pour into a shallow bowl and dip one side of kale leaves into mixture.
- Dehydrate kale chips, dipped side up, until dry and crispy, below 115 degrees in dehydrator. Do not seal in Ziploc bags or Tupperware, or they lose their crispiness.
Categories: Healthy Snacks