Apple Flax Pancakes | GreenSmoothieGirl
Apple Flax Pancakes
These extra-special pancakes are packed with fiber, omega-3 essential fatty acids, and no sugar!
- 1 1/2 cup whole grain flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or Pink Himalayan rock salt
- 2 tbsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 GreenSmoothieGirl Sprouted Flax "Eggs" Soak 1 Tbsp. GSG Sprouted Flax in 3 Tbsp. water for 5 min.
- 1 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup carob chips
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Mix flour, salt, and baking powder in large bowl. Mix applesauce, GSG eggs, almond milk, and vanilla in separate bowl, combining the two after mixing thoroughly.
Warm a non-stick pan over medium heat. Pour 1/3 cup batter onto pan and flip into pancakes
Top with more applesauce, carob chips, and shredded coconut to enjoy
Tags: almond milk, apple, coconut, sprouted flax, sugar free