BBQ Roasted Chickpeas
These savory roasted chickpeas are perfectly flavored with a blend of spices for a delicious BBQ snack
- 2 14oz cans of garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 tsp sucanat or coconut sugar
Drain and rinse garbanzo beans, then lay them on a paper towel and allow them to dry for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly spread out the beans.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes, this will depend on your oven, check them at 40 minutes, then in 5 minute intervals. Once they are crunchy, they are done.
- After baking, transfer to a bowl and mix with 2 Tbsp. of olive oil. Then add the spices and sucanat and coat evenly.