Immune-Fuel Hot Lemonade
Immune-Fuel Hot LemonAid
Fabulous immune-boosting hot drink featuring water, raw honey, raw apple cider vinegar, garlic, ginger, and cayenne pepper.
- 4 cups hot water not boiling
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp raw honey raw is important
- 1/2 piece peeled and chopped fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar raw is important
- cayenne pepper to taste hotter the better
Blend all ingredients for 30-60 seconds, until smooth, in a high-speed blender. Drink 1 cup at the first sign of illness, and another cup every 2 hours or as desired.
Do not re-heat Elixir after you make the batch; enzymes and immune-stimulating properties will be damaged.
Drink it cold or at room temperature after your first serving. It will last 1 week in the fridge but can be frozen!