Influence Sauna Far Infrared Sauna Details
- CE—indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area
- Intertek—the certification industry’s most widely known and respected mark, ensures products meet industry standards
- UL Listed—Underwriters Laboratories is a third-party, not-for-profit organization, so consumers can be confident that their seal of approval is a true indication of an item’s operational safety.
- ISO—a seal of approval from a 3rd party that a company runs to one of the internationally recognized ISO management systems, a proof of a company’s credibility.
- PSE— ensures the safety of consumer products in Japan.
- RoHS Compliant—products compliant with this directive do not exceed the allowable amounts of the following restricted materials: lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE).
- TÜV Rheinland Certified—certifies the safety standard compliance and qualifications of products in Germany.
- FSC Certified—the "gold standard" designation for wood harvested from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable.
Why Are Certifications Important?
Influence Saunas proudly holds the industry’s top certifications.
Certifications work like insurance. Any organization who issues a certification is responsible for what it has issued for a certain product. Their standards are extremely high, and they would never issue a certification for an imperfect product.
- Research shows that higher sauna temperatures have health benefits.
- Influence Saunas get to 170° safely and efficiently.
The Highest-Grade Canadian Western Red Cedar
- Highest-quality Canadian Western Red Cedar interior & exterior.
- Directly control the entire lumber process in our own lumber mill.
- Cedar won’t mold—and NO toxic stains, glues, or chemicals are used in construction.
- Red cedar is also durable—so your sauna will last.
- Plus, they use only the finest, center-cut, vertical-grain wood.
Spectrum Heaters—Full Spectrum Heat That Is Safe & Effective
- The ability to get to the therapeutic temperature of 170°—which most other infrared saunas can’t do.
- Carbon and ceramic heaters specifically placed for whole-body therapy—the best heater combination in the sauna industry.
- Your body will be surrounded by infrared rays during your sauna session for maximum results.
- Our Spectrum Plus heaters are also one of the few infrared sauna heaters in the world to hold the highly prestigious mark of Underwriters Laboratories.
- One of the few infrared saunas that have taken the necessary steps to lower radiation levels within the sauna.
- They also use highly advanced and proprietary wire shielding in all saunas—which is recommended by a certified building biologist and EMF radiation specialist.
- Assemble with only simple tools, in less than 1 hour
- No special wiring, plumbing, or ventilation required
- Portable, knock-down design with 6 easy-to-reassemble panels
Ergonomic Backrest (Included in the Special Offer)
- The design follows the curve of your body, distributing your weight evenly when you lean against it.
- This backrest will feel great, whether you have back issues or not.
Comfort Seat Cushion (Optional)
- Both soft and durable, this seat cushion adds even more comfort to your infrared sauna.
- The vinyl won’t mold or smell bad.
Durable Outdoor Cover (Optional)
- Customized optional cover for outdoor use
- Protection from the elements such as snow, rain, and wind
- Heavy-duty, marine-grade vinyl roof, canvas sides, thread, and zippers.
Lifetime Warranty on Spectrum Plus Heaters
Influence Saunas have a lifetime guarantee on our Spectrum Plus heaters, and a 10-year warranty on the controls, electrical, and wood. With our reliable business history— 45 years of experience manufacturing saunas—you can feel confident that the manufacturer won’t go out of business, leaving you with no support.