GreenSmoothieGirl Chocolate Protein (16 oz):
We’ve taken the best aspects of the protein powders we used to offer, improved the taste in three flavors, added coconut oil medium-chain fatty acids, and punched it all up with maca root for increased energy, endurance, and libido!
I formulated this exclusively-blended, plant-based protein powder because too many Americans are purchasing inferior protein powders that are highly processed, made with estrogenic soy or dairy-based whey, or packed with fillers and artificial ingredients.
This proprietary blend of pea and hemp proteins combines the highest-quality proteins from whole plants, plus we’ve made a few exciting additions that will help support health and stamina for athletes or anyone wanting to increase their protein intake:
- Legumes provide protein and are naturally very high in antioxidants and minerals
- Hempseed is a power food, providing protein and those beautiful essential fatty acids for endocrine health
- Maca is a superfood used for centures for supporting energy and stamina
- Coconut oil and palm oil contain trans-free medium-chain fatty acids, the healthy fats which are missing from most American diets
GreenSmoothieGirl Chocolate Protein powder isn’t just a boost for building muscle and supporting health–it’s also a delicious superfood!
Use it in a smoothie, make it into a shake blended with ice and water, mix it into baking and cooking recipes, or just blend it into water. It’s sweetened lightly only with herbal stevia, for no impact on your blood sugar.
Each scoop provides 16g of complete, plant-based protein and is free of added sugar, dairy, soy, gluten, allergens, and GMO.
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (23g)
Servings per Container: 20
Calories from Fat: 18
|Item||Amount per Serving||% of Daily Value*|
Gemma Pea Isolate Protein, Hemp 55% Protein, Medium Chain Trigylceride 50% Oil (MCT) derived from Coconut Oil and Palm Oil, Maca 4:1 Powder Extract, Natural Chocolate Flavoring and Color, Reb A Stevia 98%, Rice Concentrate (flow agent)
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.