Robyn's Famous Hot Pink Smoothie!
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water (optional: “ferment” it overnight on the counter with water kefir grains, strain it, and put new coconut water in for tomorrow)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup raw cashews (not roasted)
- 2–4 large dates, pitted
- 1 large carrot, cut in chunks
- 1/3 of a medium raw beet, peeled
- 12 large strawberries (10 oz. bag), or equivalent amount of frozen blueberries
Blend all ingredients except berries in your BlendTec or Vitamix until smooth. Add berries and blend till smooth. Pour into quart jar and enjoy! Makes 4 cups in the blender, a 400-450 calories perfect pink smoothie breakfast!