GreenSmoothieGirl Logo
Lose 10 Pounds in 10 Minutes. Add 10 Years to your life.
Our beautiful template for infinite variety of greens and superfoods in your smoothies—print this and eliminate the need for recipes! Get it now for free!

Join and creat our group

Home Forums Group Buy Find a Local Group Washington Join and creat our group

This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jannika 6 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Yael Klein

It looks like no one in WA state is having anything to do with this buy group… well lets start one….
    I will approach our local co-op in Olympia and or Yelm to see if thay will be interested in hosting a group Buy

#126470 Reply

Nora

Hi. I’m in Tumwater. I haven’t looked at items yet but I’d like to know if anything more comes of this group. I’m sure I’d like some things.

#126564 Reply

Kate Jenkins

I’m interested in joining – there are are several items I would like to buy and split.

#126565 Reply

Kate Jenkins

Although I can’t figure out how to contact you guys? I am in the north Seattle area…

#126569 Reply

Vicki Oldenburg

I’m on the eastside and might be interested in splitting nuts if anyone has an interest

#126700 Reply

Linda. Breeze

I live in Lynwood and also possibly interested in groupbuy

#126701 Reply

Leah Doyle

I am in Issaquah.
    Interested in nuts too.

#126791 Reply

Kate Jenkins

Hi I am interested in splitting the almonds, either in halves or thirds or even quarters – I live near Lynnwood and if someone wants to go in on almonds, please email me – Kyipee@gmail.com
    Leah, Vicki or Linda or? I hope you guys see this and email, because there’s no other way to get in touch other than email or here.

#126993 Reply

Ann Bauder

Anyone in the Spokane area interested in going in on almonds?

#127034 Reply

Rebecca Piha

I am interested as well and would be willing to host / coordinate the buy. I am mostly interested in the nuts but several other items look good too. If you want to connect with me please feel free to reach out: rpiha@comcast.net or 206-856-8757. I live in Seattle.

#127185 Reply

Michele Guidice

Anna and Vicki, I am in Spokane/Liberty Lake and am interested in a group buy – I would be purchasing Blended Bars. If we can mix and match products to get what we each want and meet the minimum lb, would love to connect with you.

#127244 Reply

Jannika

Hello, I’m in spokane area and would be interested in getting some things if we can get shipping prices down

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Join and creat our group
Your information:

Buy 2 GreenSmoothieGirl Products, Get the 3rd Free, in our Annual Group Buy