Hey there! Ready to clean up “electrosmog” in your home?
Eliminating chaotic, radio frequencies is key to better sleep, improved mood, and more energy!
(And don’t forget, lower cancer and auto-immune disease risk.)
I’ve grouped the best ways to clean EMF up in your home, into solutions that are “free or very inexpensive” -- and those that require a bit more effort or spend.
(Plus some tips to travel with lower radiation exposure.)
2. Unplug things you aren’t using. Outlets “leak” energies, and more so, if a charger or something else is plugged in).
3. Certain lightbulbs (CFL’s, the swirly lightbulbs that contain mercury) put out lots of EMF and emit 70% mercury into environment within first 3 days after installing.
4. Replace with Incandescent bulbs (around $15 for an 8-pack) instead.
LED’s (around $20 for an 8-pack) are the second best option, but test them with your EMF meter, because some brands are better than others.If you can’t have your cell phone off, put it on Airplane Mode, or put it 8 feet away from you.
6. Ground yourself often by standing barefoot or lying down on Earth (grass or dirt). This discharges extra electrons and protons, and you pick up others needed to mop up free radicals. This helps you be restored to your optimal vibrational frequency.
7. Limit the metal on your body because it acts a conductor of EMF. Underwire in bras can have an antennae effect on your body’s electromagnetic fields, and metal jewelry is the same.
8. Get an inexpensive timer (around $10) for your Wi-Fi modem so it turns off at night.
A Bit More Effort and Money
9. Get a good EMF Meter, to see if you have EMF emitting from outlets, lightbulbs, devices, etc., so you know where you may need filters.
And this is our favorite “trifield” option for $110 (it checks everywhere, not just outlets).
Tip: When you test your home for dirty electricity with an EMF meter, you want all areas to be under 50 units. Test near lightbulbs, outlets, appliances, meters, and devices.
10. Invest in some filters ($30 each, or less for packs) to significantly reduce the amount of “dirty electricity” leaking in your home or work.
(The average home needs about 20 filters. You can plug electronics in, even with a filter in it.)
(We like this company’s discounted packs for specific home sizes.)
11. Dimmer switches emit a lot of dirty electricity when they are set on low. Avoid dimmer switches, or keep them on high.
13. Wi-Fi disorganizes photons in your body so your cells aren’t communicating properly. Short exposure may be necessary, but constant exposure puts you at high risk.
So put a timer on your Wi-Fi modem, keep it turned off on kids’ phones, and increase your data plan so you rarely need it. (T Mobile has inexpensive unlimited data plans.)
Fun fact: Bees will leave a hive if you bring Wi-Fi near it!
14. Wear leather soled shoes when possible, or try “Earth Runners.”
Earth Runners are grounded, minimalist sandals inspired by the Tarahumara Indians of Mexico. These types of shoe soles “ground” you because EMF passes through the shoes into ground. (Rubber blocks electrical grounding.)
15. Wear a crystal Q-link pendant. They have an amazing effect in restoring your natural vibrational frequency, and you can choose a style that a man, woman, or child will like.
16. Get grounding pads or sheets for your bed, which helps put your chaotic frequencies into the ground, where they belong. (Make sure you filter your electrical outlets first! See #10 above.)
17. Take GreenSmoothieGirl Ultimate Minerals every morning and night to mop up free radicals and protect against cell damage, as radiation-protecting iodine and all minerals are represented.
You can get $5 off by using the coupon code FIVEOFF during checkout!
EMF’s are much more harmful to children than adults!
So be sure to test with your EMF meter in children’s bedrooms and classrooms.
Put a xZubi on their devices, turn Wi-Fi off (only airplane mode), and replace their CFL bulbs with incandescent bulbs.
If you are already dealing with a health issue--heavy metal toxic overload, or viral infection, or recovering from cancer, for instance--EMF overexposure can intensify and amplify other illnesses because the immune system is weakened.
Tip 1: You are exposed to more radiation while you fly in the daytime, less when you fly at night.
Iodine protects from EMF’s really well, and antioxidants in general are great for that.
So take GreenSmoothieGirl Ultimate Minerals when you travel, a double dose morning and night. It is concentrated fulvic and humic acids from the Earth, the full spectrum of all 90 minerals and trace minerals (including iodine) from ancient plant deposits, in their most bioavailable form.
Tip 2: Opt out of the scanners at the airport.
TSA does not want a baby going anywhere near the scanner. So why do they tell you that you are safe? (They told us X-Ray machines were safe, too, and we now know that’s not true.)
New published research shows that the radiofrequency output of the TSA scanners is significant. And it’s the cumulative effect that is the problem, not the single exposure.
So, tell the TSA agent you want to opt out--and they’ll give you a quick pat-down instead.
Tip 3:When you’re flying, take your shoes off in your seat, if you have rubber soled shoes. Then you will discharge EMF onto the floor. After you travel, when you get to your hotel, walk on the grass or dirt barefoot for 5 minutes to discharge!
xZubi 5-packs at 40% off for a short time only!
FCC tested, patented, protects human cells from 84 to 100 percent of radiation from electronic devices, including cell phones and computers!