detox-secrets-header

CLASS #1: Could Toxicity Be Why I'm Sick? The 7 Types of Toxins in Your Body & How to Eliminate Them

What are your questions, and how can we serve you?

29 thoughts on “Detox Webclass Specials (E4)”

1. Michele says:

I have Chirosis of the Liver. Will this help me, of course , I am just asking you, “ in your opinion”

1. Helen Blair says:

We take 2 weeks to prepare for our liver/gall bladder flush – I would think ridding your body of toxic load would be a very good idea.

2. Sentikumla says:

More lesson on detoxification

3. Linda says:

Are all the detox shakes included in this price

1. Helen Blair says:

Food is a separate cost – we make our smoothies from plant based menu

4. Fernanda Marfil says:

I have gallstones. Is this a safe. There are a lot of things I can’t eat/- no dairy, no meat, no gluten, have to be careful of fats

1. Helen Blair says:

We do not eat dairy, meat and gluten either! Our program is 100% plant based and we in the third phase, we do a liver/gall bladder flush that will benefit anyone with stones! It’s like non invasive surgery!

5. robinshepperd says:

I’m interested in doing the detox, but you’ve given us little idea what is involved. I’ve done cleanses and detoxes over the years, and I will need to have some kind of idea what you have in mind. Is this going to be a juice fast, a smoothie fast, or what?

1. Helen Blair says:

Hi Robin, we offer a plan with 2 levels; level 1 is smoothies, whole foods prepared raw and cooked; level 2 is the same with juicing added plus coffee enema option. It’s 4 phases that comprehensively address the major systems – colon, kidneys, liver, gall bladder and everything in between benefits from specific protocol that cleanses on a cellular level, ridding the body of huge toxic loads.

6. Donna Adams says:

My husband and I would like to do your 26 day detox, but have committed ourselves for something all of January. Could we do this class in February instead? Also, we have never really done a detox before. I purchased your book and received information about your 7 day vibe detox, which would be the better option for us?

1. Helen Blair says:

Hi Donna! I’m SO happy you’ve got my new book and the 7 day program – that’s a really great way to get a taste of the 26 day detox. Our detox is open 365/24/7 so if you’d like to join in February, that is great and doable! You’ll receive tons of support then as well!

7. K says:

What if I am on thyroid medication and anti-depressants. Can I still do this?

1. Helen Blair says:

Absolutely – we never ask people to change their medication BUT often their doctor decides it is time to reduce based on the positive changes!

8. Dion Santos says:

This sounds great. Looking for to the next Time I hear from you. Off to find my helping Buddy.

1. Helen Blair says:

Looking forward to seeing you in the detox facebook group!

9. Lilli says:

This is what I tried to tell my family and friends. Unfortunately, some don’t believe me. I’m glad you came out with this, especially since so many people have come down with cancer.
    I didn’t see a price, or hear one, but I only listened to #1, which was verrrrry good!

1. Helen Blair says:

LIlli – many travel this road alone, at first, and then family members see the great changes and benefits and inquire. Being a trailblazer is especially wonderful! Below all these comments is a green button that will take you to the program info and you can choose the right package for yourself. Be the change!

10. Liliya says:

Hi, is it safe while breastfeeding? Or the toxins may end up in breastmilk?

1. Helen Blair says:

No – it is not safe for your baby while you are nursing; after you wean, we’d love for you join us!

11. Susan A Leonard says:

I would like to do this! But my fear is the cost or financial cost, I live on a very tight budget.

1. Helen Blair says:

Susan, you may be surprised at the relatively low cost of our menu – lots of veggies, ancient grains, healthy fats, fruits, seeds, nuts. I think if you’re cooking only for yourself you can control how much you use in each recipe – consider halfing them.

12. Rivkah says:

I want to do the detox level 2

1. Helen Blair says:

All right then! Come on down Rivkah!

13. Keyla says:

I have done juice detox twice in my life and it does work for a period of 7-10 days. I experienced some of the symptoms she mentioned like headaches, slightly dizziness and constipation the first time; the second time hardly any. I also didn’t crave sugar or any other junk food like chips. I lost weight as well.
    I’m not sure though, I’ll be able to get thru 26 days!

1. Helen Blair says:

Keyla – you could consider a combination of our levels. It’s 4 phases lasting a total of 26 days with LOTS of whole foods as well as juicing options. We make smoothies that contain the fiber – maybe switching back and forth might be a better choice?

14. Tori Bond says:

Is this ok to do if you are a diabetic?

1. Helen Blair says:

Hi Tori – Many diabetics are able to detox beautifully with our program by using our optional substitution food list to help with their carb intake – and many reach their goals with such awesome health results, some even reducing or eliminating all together their rx!

15. Joanne Cromer says:

Where can I go to find out what costs are involved in the 26 day detox. You keep mentioning saving $50 and saving 40% but no mention of total cost. I’m interested but reluctant because there is never any mention of what its going to cost me.

1. Helen Blair says:

Hi Joanne – the link is provided at the very end of this comment page but here’s it is for your convenience to read and consider: https://greensmoothiegirl.local/detoxsecrets/detox-webclass-specials/