Here Are My Six Healthy Carb Recipes!
Enjoy some of my family's favorite recipes that have LOTS of carbs, but they're ALL the good kinds. Eat a big salad or green smoothie before you eat anything else, choose whole foods instead of processed ones, and the protein/fat/carb thing tends to work itself out. So, enjoy!
Want more super-charged health shortcuts?
Get HALF OFF my GSG Genius Guides pack! FREE SHIPPING!
All are printed in full color and laminated to last! Grab the set for just $14.95, shipped to you for free--hurry, before it is gone!
- Sugar Alternatives Chart: The best alternatives to sugar, and how to use them!
- 1,001 Green Smoothie Guide: Create hundreds of unique green smoothies, step-by-step!
- Build-A-Meal Cheatsheet: 999 plant-based, no-recipe meals using what’s already in your fridge and pantry!
- Smart Shopper Wallet Card Set: Easy store reference for food and supplements:
- GMOs: all the genetically modified ingredients to avoid!
- Cosmetic Ingredients to Avoid: know what’s in personal care items!
- 7 Immune Boosters and Viral Killers: knock down infections!
- Hidden Sugars: what other names for SUGAR hide in ingredient lists!
- Neurotoxins: don’t purchase products with these ingredients!
- 6 Easy Swaps: my six “magic tricks” for making any treat recipe healthier!
- Dirty Dozen and Clean 15: which foods to buy organic . . . and when to save your money.