Scope and Eligibility
Our Affiliate Program is designed to provide an incentive for Affiliates to regularly promote GSG products and services. The program will reward health professionals, educators, and individuals who demonstrate a regular effort to promote GSG products and services. Affiliates are paid a referral commission based on a percentage of the sale amount of an eligible purchase.
Being a GSG Affiliate requires ongoing promotion of GSG products or services through any of the following venues:
1) a website that actively promotes GSG products or services,
2) an active blog, social network presence, newsletter, or email campaign that actively promotes GSG products or services,
3) a health practice or program that actively promotes GSG products or services.
Please contact affiliate support to see if any alternative approaches to promoting GSG products and services qualify.
What a Referral Is
Referrals are orders or event opt-ins customers make from our website after being sent (referred) to our site by an affiliate.
Example A: 1.) Joe clicks on your affiliate link, 2.) Joe purchases an eligible item, 3.) you are credited with a referral.
Example B: 1.) Jen clicks on your affiliate link, 2.) Jen does not purchase an eligible item, 3.) you are not credited with a referral.
Once a customer has placed an order or opted in to a GSG event, the affiliate receives all future commissions from that customer.
We do not give credit for referrals on orders that have already been completed, or that were not processed through an affiliate link.
Log in to get Affiliate Links
Referral commissions are based on the net price of the sale. Not all products or services may be eligible. Product eligibility and rates may change any time without notice.
- Taxes, shipping, and coupon values are excluded in the calculation of commissions
- Items sold via external vendors are not eligible for referral commissions
- Ineligible Items include Group Buy, blenders, ionizers, saunas
Product Rates are shown in Stats & Earning > My Commission Structure:
|% Tier 1||% Tier 2|
Detox & 12 Steps
GSG Products & Books
Rates and eligible items may change depending on active promotion. Rates and terms may change without notice.
Item Price x Commission Rate
If coupons apply, the coupon value is subtracted from the item price before the commission is calculated.
Payment of Commissions
Commission payments are made to the email address associated with the Affiliate account via PayPal. Unclaimed, denied, undeliverable, or returned payments may not be re-sent. You are responsible for keeping your Affiliate account email address current. Payments are made according to the payment schedule in the Affiliate Center.
You are responsible for keeping your PayPal account properly linked to your GSG Affiliate account email address. If you change the email address used in either account, you'll need to ensure the other is properly linked. Without a properly linked PayPal account, you can not receive commission payments. PayPal email account.
If your PayPal email address changes, you must update the address in two places:
Commission Payment Clawbacks and Miscalculations
Clawbacks are retractions of commission payments due to refunds issued on orders which had generated referral commissions. If a refund is issued for an order which generated a commission for an affiliate, the commission will be retracted in one of two methods described below. If a miscalculation has resulted in a commission payment to our detriment, the commission may be retracted in one of two methods described below.
- The retracted commission amount will be deducted from the Affiliate's current or future commission payment.
- The retracted commission amount will be requested from the Affiliate's PayPal account. PayPal does not charge a fee if payment is made from your PayPal balance or bank account. See PayPal for details.
Although we take measures to minimize clawbacks by postponing commission payouts until the typical refund period has passed, it is possible that clawbacks will occur.
Failure to Use Affiliate Link
Orders placed by customers who failed to use an affiliate link are not eligible for referral consideration. Requests for retroactive referrals will not be accepted for existing orders without prior approval.
If you have referred a customer to our site and the customer failed to use your affiliate link for any reason, a referral will not be credited to your account retroactively. If a customer you referred to our site finds the use of your affiliate link to be problematic, contact us immediately.
Customers whose devices block HTTP cookies, thereby preventing referrals from being completed, are not eligible for referral consideration without the prior approval described herein. The GSG Affiliate Program requires cookies to track affiliate link clicks.
Certain venues will receive permission in advance for customers to place orders by manually entering an affiliate link URL. For example, an alternative health practice who directly promotes GSG products on location, but does not have a website or online venue to promote GSG products, may receive approval for retroactive referrals.
Since GSG Affiliates are required to actively promote GSG products and services, it is expected that referrals be generated by use of affiliate link.
Review the Scope and Eligibility section for approved venues. Potential Affiliates who operate in a venue not included in the Scope and Eligibility section may contact affiliate support to request approval for an alternative venue.
- Copying and/or distributing content from greensmoothiegirl.com without express permission is not allowed.
- Copying and/or distributing content from books, eBooks, newsletters, or emails is not allowed.
- Publishing affiliate links repetitiously, in a misleading way, or without adequate promotional content is considered misuse.
- Membership content and materials, such as our Detox program, may not be shared outside the membership area. Affiliates wishing to promote memberships should use swipe content or create promotional material congruent with the respective public membership page, public product pages, or personal experience. Care should be taken to not reveal the unique aspects or methods of our programs that would normally only be available to members in the membership areas, or membership materials owners.
- Copying and distribution of GSG content can be copyright infringement. All content on greensmoothiegirl.com is copyrighted. If in doubt, inquire to affiliate support.
Federal Tax Documents
Upon registration, affiliates are required to send a completed Form W-9 to:
GSG Affiliate Program
51 West Center St #345
Orem, UT 84057
Any Affiliate who is paid at least $600.00 by GSG during the calendar year, whether through the GSG Affiliate program or in combination with other means, will be sent IRS Form 1099-MISC as required by law. By participating in our Affiliate Program, you agree to provide the information necessary for the processing and delivery of this annual tax document.
Regardless of the amount of Affiliate earnings, Affiliates are responsible for reporting all Affiliate commissions as gross income. It is taxable income.
Terms of Affiliate Program Membership
Affiliates must demonstrate an ongoing effort to promote our products and services through an approved venue. GreenSmoothieGirl reserves the right to reject any earned commissions and to remove any affiliate from the program at our sole discretion.
Our affiliate program does not allow participation for the primary purpose of earning referral commission for your own purchases. If you have used our affiliate program to primarily receive referral commissions for your own purchases, and we have paid you for those referrals, it does not mean we permit such use of the program. Accounts that are discovered to have used the program for personal benefits may be closed without notice.
Reciprocation of referrals between affiliates to earn commissions is not allowed and may result in closure of both affiliate accounts.
Returns will not be accepted for orders placed by affiliates if the reason for the return is that the affiliate did not receive an expected referral commission for the order.
Program Membership Summary
- Ongoing promotion required: Affiliates must actively promote GSG products or services in an approved venue
- Non-personal use: the Affiliate program may not be used primarily for personal purchases
- GreenSmoothieGirl.com reserves the right to reject commissions and disqualify affiliates
GSG Right to Manage the Affiliate Program
Affiliate accounts in violation of any terms may be deactivated without notice. Violators may be banned from the GSG website without notice.
We reserve the right to accept or deny referrals at our discretion.
We reserve this right to raise, lower, or discontinue commission rates at any time. We reserve the right to decline or terminate affiliate accounts if we feel our products or services are not being publicized in an appropriate manner or if we have any other concern about the advertising or marketing techniques employed by the Affiliate.
Affiliates have no obligation to continue and may terminate this agreement at any time.
When emailing affiliate support, please include a link to or copy of your promotional material associated with the order in question, along with the name, order number, and/or email address of the customer.
Please direct Affiliate Program questions to affiliate support.