Veggie Nut Loaf
A savory side dish with delicious dip to enjoy with the whole group
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 white potato
- 1 turnip
- 1 beet
- 4 celery stalks
- fresh chopped garlic, hot peppers, spices optional
- 1 lb nuts (any variety)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-3 tbsp balsamic vinegar to taste
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Shred all your veggies in the food processor with an S blade, and set aside.
Grind 1 pound of nuts, any variety of raw nuts will do, grind into a paste or try a chunkier consistency for a different taste.
- Mix the two together and press into a loaf pan. Refrigerate for an hour. Turn out on a plate first warmed in the oven.
This Veggie Loaf can also be sliced thin and popped in your dehydrator, until it’s warm, for a yummy treat. Use as many spices, hot peppers and garlic as you desire
- Gently mix together all ingredients in a bowl large enough to dip into.