Sprouted Buckwheat Granola
This gluten free granola is full of delicious sprouted nutrition to fuel your day, for breakfast or snacking!
- 4 cups buckwheat groats rinsed, soaked overnight or soaked 15 minutes and sprouted 24 hours
- 2 cups raw seeds, soaked overnight e.g. sunflower, pumpkin
- 2-3 cups raw nuts, soaked overnight e.g. almonds and pecans
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raw honey, softened
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups dried fruit e.g. raisins and goji berries
- Optional: briefly pulse the larger nuts in a food processor (I leave them whole)
- In a large bowl, mix buckwheat, seeds, nuts, cinnamon, honey and coconut oil.
- Spread on dehydrator trays with mesh, teflex, or fruit leather sheets. Dehydrate at your preferred temp for 6-8 hours, mix, continue dehydrating until crunchy.
- Mix in dry fruit and store in a sealed container at room temp or in the fridge.