Simply Elegant Raw Indian Carrot Coconut Soup
A fabulous garden recipe, this soup is enriching to both the body and soul with delicious, coconutty spice. Heaven on earth, from raw chef Patty!
- 1 young Thai coconut
- 3 cups carrot pulp
- 1 lemon
- 1 tangerine
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups fresh almond milk
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tbsp coconut nectar
- cayenne pepper to taste
- Crack the coconut and pour the coconut water in your high-speed blender. (Or use 1 ½ cups canned coconut water.)
- Scoop the coconut meat and add it to the blender.
- Juice lemon and tangerine in a citrus juicer and add to blender.
Add all other ingredients -- except cayenne -- blend until smooth
Pour into bowl and dehydrate at 110 for three hours.
- Ladle servings into a bowl and sprinkle cayenne pepper on top to suit your taste.