Patty's Chocolate Mango Cheesecake
This creamy and healthy cheesecake is unbelievably delicious with chocolate, mango, and caramel fillings. Raw chef Patty hits it out of the park again!
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 3 cups raw cashews soaked for 45 minutes
- 2 cups rejuvelac or water
- 1 cup sprouted sunflower seeds
- 3 1/2 cups date sauce
- 3 sweet ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups fresh coconut meat
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup date sugar
- 1 cup lecithin
- Date Sauce is thinner than date paste and thicker than syrup. It is the consistency of apple sauce and easy to make. Just add pitted dates to your high-speed blender and blend them up with water. Add the water slowly to get it to the correct consistency.
Grind the walnuts and date sugar in a high speed blender. Pour mixture into a bowl.
- Add coconut oil. Pat mixture into bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
Blend one cup of date sauce with one cup of sprouted sunflower seeds and 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
Chocolate and Mango Cheesecake Fillings
- In a high-speed blender combine until very smooth: 3 cups soaked cashews; 2 cups coconut meat; 2 cups rejuvelac or water; 2 cups date sauce; 1/2 cup lecithin; and a pinch of sea salt.
Go slowly. Turn off the blender every two minutes to give it a rest and stir the mixture, scrape the sides of the blender. When it all is very smooth and creamy, remove 1/3 of the mixture from the blender and place it in a bowl
- Add one cup of cacao powder, 1/2 cup date sauce, to the remaining two thirds in the blender or food processor. Blend until chocolate mixture is very creamy.
- With a firm spatula pour the chocolate cheesecake filling mixture into the spring-form pan on top of the crust.
Spread a thin layer of caramel filling on top of the chocolate cheesecake layer.
Clean the blender container and put the creamy mixture set aside earlier back into the blender. Add 2/3 of the mangos, 1/2 cup of lecithin, and one banana. Blend until smooth.
- Add remaining mangos and pulse to combine them (don’t pulse too much, keep it chunky).
Spread the mango filling layer on top of the caramel layer.
- Cover cheesecake with plastic wrap and set in the freezer for two or three hours.
- Remove cheesecake from freezer and refrigerate for one to two hours before serving. Garnish with cacao powder and mangos and serve cold.