Key Lime Truffles
These sweet coconutty truffles are a big hit, featuring cashews, vanilla, and lime
- 1 cup cashews
- 8 large pitted dates, chopped small
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 lime, collect juice and zest
- 1/4 cup water
- Toast coconut under broiler just until edges are browned (watch carefully).
Blend cashews into flour in turbo blender.
- Add coconut and hemp seed. Add dates, vanilla, lime juice, zest, and water. Blend until you achieve dough consistency.
Roll. into 1 inch balls (they may be sticky, and if so, you can refrigerate for 30 mins before rolling). Roll in toasted coconut and refrigerate a few hours before serving.