We live in a complex world, this Information Age—but nutrition is really pretty simple.
The American public has been duped. After the Industrial Age, white flour and white sugar became our most inexpensive foods. We learned to press throwaway animal parts into “food” products preserved with carcinogenic chemicals. Corporations have increasingly controlled not only our nutrition, but also our information about nutrition!
Through my own trial and error, and through research, I’ve learned how to separate nutrition fact and myth. If you spent as much time as I have studying and experimenting with nutrition, I’m sure you would come to the same conclusions.
Unfortunately, this information is not taught in any medical school or dietetics course! You can’t get this information from an M.D., or from the vast majority of dietitians, and you should know why by the time you’re done reading. I’ll give you a clue: it’s because they don’t know.
So here is what I’ve learned, completely uninfluenced by the big industries that filter the information you get in the major, mainstream media. That media wants its advertisers appeased. The media wants its subject matter watered down and noncontroversial.
I just want you to be healthy!
- Excuses Addressed
- How Can I Eat Right Living In The “Real World?”
- How Do I Eat Right On A Budget?
- Myth: According To The BMI Chart, My Weight Is Normal
- Myth: Food Labels Will Tell Me Everything I Need To Know.
- Myth: I Follow the U.S. Recommended Daily Allowance Guidelines, So My Diet is Fine.
- Myth: I’m At My Ideal Weight Already.
- Myth: If The FDA Approved It, Then It’s OK To Eat It.
- How Can I Prepare Whole Foods When I Am So Busy?
- Feeding Your Family
- What Do I Need To Buy To Feed My Family Right?
- What About Kids’ Nutrition At School?
- What About Nutrition For Babies & Toddlers?
- How Do I Get My Kids To Eat Well?
- Preparing Your Kids To Eat In “The Real World”
- Food Storage
- Single Parenting And Nutrition
- Eating Right While Traveling
- When Grandma Comes To Spoil The Kids
- Good or Bad For Me?
- Chocolate: Friend or Foe?
- Coconut Oil
- Coconut Water
- Dairy won’t give you strong bones or teeth.
- Fish and Fish Oil Supplements
- Fluoride: dangerous chemical, not nutritional supplement
- Java Junkie? About That Coffee…
- Plastics: Which Ones To Avoid, And Why
- Soda: the worst “food” on the planet
- Soy: not a health food after all!
- Vitamin Pills
- Healthy Habits
- What to Eat?