By Heidi F. in Ohio, whose kids love these delicious little no-bake energy bites. They are the perfect healthy snack, and they take only 10 minutes to make!
- 1 cup (dry) Gluten Free quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup any natural nut butter
- 1/4 cup GSG Tri-Omega (sprouted broccoli / chia / flaxseed) (get some from myGSGLife.com/GSGHeidi)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs (optional), or raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of 1″ in diameter. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Makes about 20-25 balls.