Welcome to my 12 Steps to Whole Foods course.
I’m here to inspire, educate and empower you.
Ready to take one small step at a time, towards the most spectacular health you’ve ever had?
If you’re suffering from…..
- low energy
- excess weight
- unexplained symptoms
- new diagnoses and more medications every year
- anxiety or depression, or
- food addictions
…..it’s time to address the foundation of your health. That is, the food you buy, make, and eat every day.
And teach you the most delicious, easy, inexpensive healthy eating habits that restored my health over 20 years ago, and keep me healthy now, at age 50!
Huge Discount for 2 Weeks Only
And what’s really exciting is, if you’re seeing this page, you’ve lucked into a very special offer we have just twice a year!
For only a short time, you get 40% off any level of the course--plus some really exciting bonus gifts, to optimize your learning, if you join us as a Full Support Lifetime Member!
My comprehensive course helps you take small steps, to find your ideal weight and health--to make the next 12 months the healthiest year of your life! And this time, the weight loss, and the fantastic health, is here to stay.
We don’t count calories. You and I won’t obsess about grams or ratios of proteins, fats, and carbs. When I show you how to eat whole foods, all of this resolves itself.
- gut health
- your neurological health
- your immune system, and
- end your dieting, forever
--all in one place!
Ready to learn new habits so delicious you won’t even miss the foods you’re addicted to right now? (I have a feeling those foods aren’t serving you well.)
12 Steps to Whole Foods is your shortcut to the library!
Do it the easy way! Rather than read 100 nutrition books, and hundreds of research studies, as I did, and spent a year in my kitchen, experimenting.
That’s why I created this course. To make it easy and delicious, for you. I’ve boiled down all the controversies in nutrition, to explanations, steps, and guidance. Even video demos!
Following the “food cults” and the latest diet book hasn’t solved your issues.
I want to take you back to eating how people did before fully half of us got cancer. The way we ate before everyone was taking statin drugs.
The way we ate before we all had an average of two auto-immune conditions.
When I discovered these steps, 20 years ago, I said goodbye to 70 pounds, 21 diagnosed diseases, 6 prescription drugs, and so much misery.
After I implemented these easy but little-known practices, every symptom disappeared.
Now I’m living the life of my dreams, at age 50. No symptoms, no meds. Traveling the world, with a career helping people, playing competitive sports, raising the last of my 4 children. High energy, from early in the morning, till late at night.
Ready to learn new habits so delicious you won’t even miss the foods you’re addicted to right now?
I implemented these 12 magical steps to whole foods, as I discovered them, one at a time, through a lot of trial and error.
These, my friends, are the game changers. The secret sauce of a healthy life, even in a toxic world where we’re surrounded by poor options everywhere.
I hope you’ve watched my FREE Video Masterclass about what I learned that turned it all around.
(If you missed anything, check it out while it’s still live! We open it up twice a year.)
If you’re ready to start taking a step at a time with me, join us. We have $170 in spectacular bonuses if you join us as a Lifetime Member.
Whatever you do, join us. Because I want you to have the health and joy you may only dream of.
Remember, a woman with her health has many dreams. A woman without it has only one.
It all starts with the fuel you choose for your one-and-only precious body.
Why Do I Want A Full Support Lifetime Membership?
A Lifetime Full Support Membership gets you permanent access to our private Facebook page, to ask your questions as you go along. You’ll also get $170 in bonus gifts, including:
Lifetime Full Support Membership
- My full support membership is everything you need to get BACK - back to how people lived before HALF of us got cancer. The way we ate BEFORE everyone was taking statin drugs. The way we ate before we all had an average of two auto-immune conditions. For a limited time you get our standard package PLUS $169 in freebies! Included are:
- 12 Steps to Whole Foods Course Manual: This 408-page manual is updated, indexed and in full color with photos, over 550 recipes, and best practices to bring you step-by-step into a whole-foods lifestyle!
- 12 Steps to Whole Foods Menu Planner: Gives you two months of shopping lists, recipes, and menus to fast-track a test run of a whole-foods, plant-based lifestyle without having to figure it out on your own!
- The Green Smoothies Diet book: Robyn’s best-selling book with recipes, tips, tricks, and challenges to inspire you.
- Access to our online membership site where you will find additional materials, recipe videos, instructional audio and videos, and more! You’ll also get access to our support forum where you will can ask questions of other 12 steppers and our talented and encouraging support staff.
For a very limited time, for our biannual offering, we’ve included this FREE BONUS set, valued at $169!
- 12 Steps Meditations CD:: Change the way you think about and treat your body through these powerful and personal meditations.
- GSG Genius Guides: Years of research distilled into handy guides that will make you an instant health genius! You’ll get:
- 6 wallet cards to take to the store--you’ll easily be able to:
- Find the best immune boosters and viral killers to stay healthy, even during flu season!
- Check for foods that are GMOs
- Identify hidden sugars on food labels
- Avoid neurotoxins in food and other household products
- Stay away from cosmetics with toxic ingredients
- Find the ingredients to swap out, to make any recipe healthier
- Sugar Alternatives Chart: a laminated chart to tape in your kitchen cupboard to know which sugar substitutes are good, bad, or just plain ugly--and exactly how to use each good one for healthier recipes!
- 1001 Smoothie Recipes, in one laminated chart! Put this near your blender, and use the handy mix-and-match chart to create endless combinations of healthy ingredients for your own unique smoothies!
- 6 wallet cards to take to the store--you’ll easily be able to:
AND, I'll send you my 8 best-selling books, FREE, with your Lifetime Membership!
- 101 Healthy Lunches
- Big Book of Green Smoothies
- Healthy Holiday Favorites
- Robyn’s Healthy Family Favorites
- Reader’s Favorites Volume 1
- Reader’s Favorites Volume 2
- How To Eat Right in the Real World
- How To Raise Healthy Eaters
Other ways to participate in 12 Steps to Whole Foods, now at 40% for a short time only!
The 12 Steps Course
- You'll get Robyn's fantastic, updated manual, ideal for improving your health, and energy, one perfect little step at a time. What the course does is teach you the DO’s. How you can have a positive experience with whole foods. Robyn doesn’t beat people up about their food choices—she nurtures them into a healthier and happier place.
- Includes the 8-Week Menu Planner: Gives you two months of shopping lists, recipes, and menus to fast-track a test run of a whole-foods, plant-based lifestyle without having to figure it out on your own!
- You also get The Green Smoothies Diet: Robyn’s best-selling book with recipes, tips, tricks, and challenges to inspire you.
- Purchased separately, these resources are valued over $255 retail.
12 Steps Manual Only - Print
- This 408-page manual is updated, indexed and in full color with photos, over 550 recipes, and best practices to bring you step-by-step into a whole-foods lifestyle!
12 Steps eManual Only
- Download this pdf to your device to take the 12 Steps Manual anywhere! All the information, photos, and recipes in the Manual are here in electronic format.*
*For digital-only purchases outside the US, please contact email@example.com
Learn How to Shop, Cook, and Eat
The 12 Steps program doesn’t focus on the DON’Ts. You already know that white flour, white sugar, and processed meats are bad for you. You probably know that cutting back dairy and meat, replacing them with legumes and no-gluten whole grains, would help your health.
What the course does is teach you the DO’s. We help you have a positive experience with whole foods. It has to be quick to make, affordable, and taste good, I get it!
I don’t beat you up about your food choices. My expert coaches and I nurture you to a better place, one step at a time.
In addition to your manual, Lifetime Full Support members get video demos inside the course, to make taking little steps that make a big difference visual, easy, and fun!
These are the 12 Steps, with hundreds of delicious recipes
1. Bye-Bye, Stimulants—Hello Green Smoothies (2x Your Fiber, 10x Your Nutrition in 10 Minutes Daily)
2. Making Salad the Star (How to Make a Salad A Main Dish You LOVE)
3. Dressing Up Your Salad (The Healthy Dressing “Makes” the Salad!)
4. Avoiding Bad Fats, Enjoying Good Fats (Because the Good Fats Burn the Bad Fats)
5. Reaping a Gardener’s Rewards (In Any Space, Even If You Don’t Have a Yard!)
6. Making Plant-Based Main Dishes (Filling and Inexpensive, for the Best Sleep You’ve Ever Had)
7. Sprouting and Dehydrating (Replace Your Salty/Crunchy Snacks!)
8. Preserving Raw Foods with Natural Probiotics (Rehab Your Gut Health, For Cheap!)
9. Replacing White Flour with Whole Grains (Lots of Grains Are Highly Nutritious)
10. Starting Your Morning Off Right (Whole-Foods Breakfasts, and Even Fabulous Weekend Breakfasts!)
11. Creating Delicious Whole-Food Treats (One Every Day! Treats Don’t Have to Be Toxic to Be Delicious)
12. Achieving an Alkaline Inner Terrain (If You’re Ready to Take It to the Next Level!)
Can I Do This If I’m Vegan? Paleo? Keto?
In the course of a year, you can adopt the habits that took me 16 years to learn, experiment with, and adopt into daily practice–for optimal weight, health, and energy!
The focus of this course is on natural, unrefined foods, with a strong emphasis on plant foods, and 60 to 80 percent raw. (That’s where the enzymes are, and undamaged vitamins and minerals.)
We steer completely clear of “diet fads” (for instance, Paleo, Ketogenic are most popular in this decade) but this diet is friendly to vegetarian or vegan, Paleo, and Keto diets.
This course does not have any animal flesh in the recipes, because most Americans know how to prepare and eat meat already and eat too much.
Our objective is to get more plants in your diet. Eating more plants is the #1 key to living a disease-proof life, as proven by hundreds of published studies.
You’ll learn loads of new and exciting ways to use foods that have nourished mankind for thousands of years, before there was a McDonald’s on every corner!
The Full-Support Lifetime Membership course includes well over 1,000 recipes and everything you need to know, to enjoy a lifestyle eating the world’s most nutritious foods–easily, inexpensively, and deliciously.
(Plus you’ll get other fabulous bonuses, as a Lifetime Member.)
The 12 Steps are easy shifts anyone can make!
Each chapter has tips on saving money and time!
In addition to 12 Steps being a compendium of the very best practices in nutrition, I’ve developed hundreds of recipes to gradually replace your low-nutrition family favorites with high-nutrition, new favorites.
Each chapter has tips on saving money and time. The manual is fully indexed so you can easily look up recipes that use ingredients you have on hand.
A whole-foods lifestyle doesn’t have to be expensive. And you don’t have to be a slave to the kitchen. I show you how each minute spent in the kitchen, yields two minutes of increased energy and vitality! Each chapter has time- and money-saving tips.
For shipping products, simply return them to us unopened, in resaleable condition, and we’ll give you a 100% refund, no questions asked!
The 12 Steps to Whole Foods program has helped thousands of people. Here are a few people's experiences:
I found Robyn’s site by chance—and all of a sudden the answers (plus more!) we’d been searching for were right in front of our eyes. Robyn has covered pretty much every topic in the nutrition field with a simple, doable approach. We are excited to finally have found a way to make nutrition work for our family!
— Jennifer Bartlett
I love that there is one goal a month! That makes changing your way of eating less stressful and more enjoyable. I also like it because you can focus on that goal and observe the changes that goal is making to your body and in your life.
— AB from IL.
Husband Lost 40LBS and Cured of Multiple Illnesses
In 2001, my husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He also had asthma, tons of allergies, and high blood pressure. He had suffered from these ailments all of his life and fought colds, bronchitis, and pneumonia every winter. If we had gone ahead with the doctor’s advice to remove the prostate, the operation alone would probably have killed him. Instead, I asked my husband if he was ready to try the “green diet” . When I’d told him about healthy eating before, his reaction was immediate, “That diet would kill me, I’m allergic to all of those vegetables!!” Now, with cancer looming, he said, “Well, if I’m going to die anyway, I might as well die trying something”.
In one month of eating mostly vegetables and drinking a green drink, he lost 40 pounds, stopped using his asthma inhalers, never went back to the doctor for allergy shots, and stopped using almost all of his medications. After a year of many healing illnesses, he is now enjoying the best health he has ever had in his life. The doctor who treated his cancer was very concerned with my husband’s choice to avoid surgery and told him that he would die within 10 years. He recently saw a new specialist in the area where we now live who could find no sign of the cancer and told him to never come back to see him! He said, “There is no proof that diet can cure cancer, but whatever you are doing, keep doing it!” It has been over seven years since the original diagnosis.
— Christine Workman, Covington, WA
The Medical Community Could Offer No Relief
Two years ago, illness and disease brought my life to a grinding halt. The medical community could not explain my symptoms nor could they offer me relief from my pain.
Since living the GSG diet, I have healed my metabolism. I weigh 20 pounds less. My diet has become the foundation to my healing program and the improvement in my health has been remarkable. I have way more energy and am excited about how my health will continue to improve.
It’s not about products or gimmicks. It works for moms on tight budgets who stand as nutritional gatekeepers to the home. It worked for me and now my family is reaping the many, many benefits of whole foods!
— Darlene U., Canada
Feeling really good!
We are eating whole foods, including green smoothies, and feeling really good! I feel really good because my family is not eating any sugar, MSG, or preservatives.
I really like the support. It’s nice to have somewhere to go and know that everyone eats this way and has the same problems with skeptics. It is great to know that we are not alone. GreenSmoothieGirl is a great place to get answers. Thank you, thank you!
— Beth W., Washington
Easy to Understand and Implement
I have LOVED 12 Steps! The book is very informational and easy to understand and implement.
The biggest thing I want to comment on are the recipes. Recipes are KEY to success and you need GOOD tasting recipes to make transitions like these. Robyn’s recipes are FANTASTIC! I have yet to try any that we did not love and now use as a family favorite consecutively. I really like that I can count on the recipes being tasty since I’ve read/owned many, many health books with crap recipes in them. BLAH! These are great!
— Laura Tervort
I’ve been following the 12 Steps / GSG diet. I feel lighter, lose weight quickly, and sleep better. My whole energy over all is so much higher, and my skin looks the best it ever has! I have no cravings for any of the junk I used to live on. The recipes are awesome, and the advice is great! This is the best lifestyle change ever. So thank you!
— Beth from Connecticut
Energy and Vitality
I never had any energy and I was constantly feeling down. Then I learned about the benefits of eating a raw green diet with plenty of raw veggies and fruits and how it could change your life.
The information in the 12 Step program and on the site is so abundant and it seems that Robyn has done all of the research on all of the nutrition stuff out there. She has sifted through it leaving pure truth about nutrition. It has changed my life and given me a completely different perspective to what eating a healthy diet truly means.
I feel so great now and my digestive cycle is very regular. I am so passionate about eating right and including greens in my diet daily.
My friends and family have started asking me what I am doing that is giving me so much more energy and vitality. Then I basically explode with information that I have learned from the 12 Steps and GreenSmoothieGirl.com.
So, thank you Robyn for devoting your life to living healthier and teaching others how to live healthier too!
— Leslie W
Neither of My School Kids Have Had a Sick Day!
I started 12 Steps during the busiest time of my life, when my fourth baby was 6 weeks old. My other little ones were 2, 5, and 6. It was three days before school started and everyone was sick with a cold. We had been sick more than 50% of the last 365 days.
“Enough is enough!” I thought, “Maybe Robyn’s program can teach me something I don’t already know. I trust Robyn’s nutritional philosophy more than any other author out there.”
Wow, now we are into November and neither of my school kids have had a sick day! And my son went off asthma medicine without a hitch. In the past, running out of medicine meant he would be sick in the next day or two, but so far so good! Thanks!
— Regina Slaugh
I absolutely LOVE the recipes in 12 Steps to Whole Foods! My three year old loves the food in there as well. The salads are my favorite! Well, and the treats too.
I feel incredible since I have been on the program. The benefits are countless. The extra time in the kitchen and the extra money spent is more than worth it. It is like putting money into savings because I won’t spend it on my bad health in the future.
I will continue on the journey for myself and telling others about the program. It is time to reverse the way we eat. It will only help us. Thank you!
— Meghan Meredith
Woman After My Own Heart
I am so glad I found Robyn’s 12 Steps to Whole Foods. I went to her GreenSmoothieGirl.com website and felt like I was reading in print the conversation I just had with my friend!
The book is organized, easy to read and I feel the step-by-step approach is so beneficial. In my counseling with people, very few people can jump into a healthy lifestyle all at once. Taking one step at a time is more often lasting and permanent in their lives. It has been a great tool for me to recommend to people wanting to be healthier and wondering where to start. 12 Steps takes a person by their hand and gently guides them into a healthier lifestyle. I would encourage you to change your health step by step.
Something I Can Do!
The 12 Steps to Whole Foods program is something I can do, with my children! Robyn makes fantastic nutrition available to everyone including single/working moms and families with low budgets.
The program is set up to work at your own pace. If you are overwhelmed, you can go slowly and introduce one step per month. If you are ready to make big changes, you can do everything at once.
Robyn’s recipes taste good! She includes many recipes that reluctant children and adults will enjoy
I tell people about Robyn’s green smoothies all the time. If someone is ready to make changes in their diet, I tell them about the 12 Steps to Whole Foods course. This is a program that I can recommend without worry — it is not extreme, and it is do-able!
— Katie Gibson
12 Steps to Whole Foods Membership – Lifetime – Plus Webinar Bonuses!
$665.95Add to cart
12 Steps to Whole Foods Course
$249.95Add to cart
12 Steps to Whole Foods Manual
12 Steps Menu Planner
12 Steps Meditations (CD)
$49.95Add to cart